Friday, September 22, 2006

"Time To Learn How To Relax"











With the daily dilemma's today's society faces, in this the age of "High Speed", and "Fast Forward" “EVERYTHING”; most folk, myself included, have forgotten how to sit back, relax, and smell the flowers... With almost 2 full years having passed since retiring, I'm slowly learning... Yesterday, I spent 3 - 4 hours working in my garden, planting some pretty fall flowers, and sprucing up around my little pond... T'is Friday, which means our weekly "Men's Night" golf game, and I look forward to that as well... Although it's mostly just myself who reads these Posts anyway, have a great day everyone... "Slainte"...

2 Comments:

At 10:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice and tidy, at least as much as I can see. Great job, Wayne

 
At 6:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great start my friend... awaiting more. Ger~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home